Thursday 8 December 2011

Hair change


Okay, I have nothing to talk about... so I'm just writing what comes to my mind.

I trimmed my fringe since it covered my eyebrows and I want them to be seen (I like them anyway).
I want to dye my hair... my natural colour is weird... brown at the roots... blonde at the ends... and it gets lighter in summer and darker in winter... I love the way it looks during summer... but now I don't like it at all.

I think I'm going to dye it red like Lena Katina (russian singer)... I love her hair colour and some one said I look like her... (she's so beautiful.. so am i?)

I do cut my own hair... I haven't been at the hairdresser for more than a year... I guess two years maybe!

And it's so long (you can see it from the pic) and it's healthy... I do my best to keep it good.

I think I'll do some hair tutorials ... you'll see!

I'm starving....

Have a shiny day,

xoxo

ps: do you like the new look of the blog?


No comments:

Post a Comment