Tuesday 5 February 2013

[Review] Barbie Sasha 3 tone violet




Hello, here's the review of the circle lenses Barbie Sasha 3 tone in violet,
that I received from Uniqso.com cause I won a contest on their fb page.

Ecco la recensione delle circle lens Barbie Sasha 3 tone nella colorazione violet, che ho ricevuto da Uniqso per aver vinto un concorso sulla loro pagina facebook.







Brand: Barbie (Dueba)
Origin:
Korea
Water content: 38%
Diameter:
16.5 mm
Base Curve:
8.6
Duration:
12 months




Design:    

The design is really similar to the Gossip Grey and I think it's really interesting, not so natural but still dolly!
The color doesn't show up as much as I thought, but you can tell they're violet.

Il design è molto simile a quello delle Gossip Grey e credo sia davvero interessante, non molto naturale ma dà l'effetto "bambola"!
Il colore purtroppo non è visibile quanto pensavo ma si nota che è viola.


Enlargement:   

The diameter written on the vials is 16.5mm but I think that the real diameter is 14.8! Good enlargement and dolly.

Il diametro scritto sulle boccette è di 16.5mm ma credo che in realtà sia 14.8! L'ingrandimento è notevole.

Comfort:    

I must give them only 3 roses because I can't handle them for more than 4 hours... the first time I wore them only after 1 hour I felt my eyes really dry and also after taking them off I could still feel some dryness in my eyes. So so bad !

Riguardo la comodità devo dare solo 3 rose perché non sono riuscita a sopportarle per più di 4 ore... La prima volta già dopo 1 ora mi facevano sentire gli occhi disidratati e anche dopo averle tolte ne avevo ancora la sensazione!

Overall:   

Despite the uncomfortableness I really like these lenses and I'm going to wear them, maybe bringing along the eye drops. 

Nonostante la scomodità mi piacciono molto e le indosserò ancora, forse portando dietro le gocce.



what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Such cute lenses! ^^ Thank you for the English translations as well hehe.
    Following you (: check out my blog?

    ♥♥♥ from
    http://littleporcelainprincess.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Little Porcelain princess,
      thanks for visiting my blog!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. super pretty! where do you live actually dear? :)

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello miss rhea,

      thank you very much, I live in Italy :)

      xoxo

      Delete