Wednesday 29 February 2012

BB cream : I love you!

I bought on ebay the Skin79 Absolute total (Diamond collection) SPF37 PA+++ and I love it!!!

I love the glow that gives to my skin! I put it on my face, some concealer on darkcirles, powder on the T-zone, some mascara and I'm perfect! It's not heavy on the face, feels amazingly.

I got for free the small size!
I'm not paid to say this, but I'm sure I'm going to buy another one soon!!! Maybe a bigger size since 40g it's not enough for a daily use for a month!

I paid these 11,92€ + 11€ for the customhouse....


the packaging is really cute and small enough to be put in the purse!


(love the pink background, don't you?)

Have you tried any BB cream? I think I'll never go on without this one!!!
It improves my complexion... makes my cheeks glow and my skin so ''dolly''... I'm obsessed! aha

Please let me know what you think!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. ottimi consigli...
    queste nuove bb creams sembrano essere fantastiche.
    un abbraccio!




    p.s. cosa intendi quando parli dell'ottava foto del post sugli Himba? non credo possa essere emblematica per "save the children". I bimbi ritratti erano belli pasciuti(gli Himba sono una popolazione che vive di pastorizia ed è in generale in buone condizioni nutritive)e stavano benone, a quanto ho potuto vedere. Forse più di tanti bambini occidentali che vivono chiusi in casa con la playstation e con genitori assenti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao, grazie per il tuo commento!

    riguardo la foto su quel blog... non so, ho una buona memoria fotografica e so d'aver già visto quella foto... magari su facebook nelle ''demotivationals'' non saprei dire...ma sono sicura d'averla già vista!

    Un abbraccio e grazie per aver visitato il blog, se ti va iscriviti! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. questi post sono troppo invitanti per me *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete