Tuesday 6 March 2012

News + Rainbow love

You were waiting for a new post, right? If not, no problem! ( ̄□ ̄;)


These days I've been busy organizing my drawers and meditating..

I really want to finally have a daily meditation routine... I don't want to procrastinate anymore...(I'm really bad, I always procrastinate things for the ''next day'' and days - weeks pass by and then...... \(◎o◎)/ I should hurry up!And things done in a rush are never done the best way... I know it (~_~メ)






... I've got something important to say........ drums please! 

* tatatatatatatata *

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I bought the domain for the blog !!!


you can now visit the blog through the link

www.nymphearose.com 





I'm so happy, can't wait to change the graphics and make it more beautiful!!!

(blog designers, please contact me if you'd like to design it for me! -> nymphearose[at]gmail.com)

By the way I wanted to show you my brand-new collection of mini ponies!!! Love the






Love the white one.... It's my fav so far, I guess! What's yours?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment