Wednesday 8 February 2012

Goodbye anxiety..(or not?)

When you start university, you know that you're going to be ''student'' for at last 3-5years. And when you're about to graduate, you know that soon you'll be an unemployed and it feels so bad... it scares you and who knows whats going to happen to you!

This feeling used to stop me from doing exams last year, I was so afraid to end this ''journey''... but now, at 1 exam to finish... I can't wait for the day I will go out of the university and never go back again!
Yesterday I got to know from a colleague that I passed the french III exam and I was so excited that I cried!
One last exam and I'm done! In may, I'm going to graduate

After the last exam, I don't know how it will feel..... freedom from anxiety.. stress.... Dunno... actually I'm still having nightmares about high school, so I guess I'm going to have nightmares about university all my life 


By the way, now I'm going to have breakfast!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment