Tuesday 18 December 2012

Instagram: new terms of use

Have you heard the latest news?

Instagram is going to make money with the users' content!

From the 16th of January 2013 Instagram will update the terms of use adding the right to use your informations to make ads on other sites or Facebook.


Avete sentito l'ultima?

Instagram guadagnerà soldi grazie alle nostre foto!


A partire dal 16 gennaio 2012 Instagram aggiornerà il regolamento aggiungendo il diritto di usare le vostre informazioni per creare pubblicità su altri siti o Facebook.




I don't agree with the new terms and I think I will delete my Instagram account.

I think it's not right to use my photos to make money without giving a cent back! 

This really pisses me off!

What do you guys think? Please let me know!



Non sono per niente d'accordo con le nuove regole e credo che cancellerò il mio account.

Credo non sia giusto usare le mie foto per far soldi senza nemmeno pagare un centesimo!

Questa cosa mi fa davvero incavolare

Cosa ne pensate? Fatemi sapere!





Update: if you don't want to delete your Instagram account, add watermark on your photos before you upload them! (on the app store there are several apps that add watermark on photos)


Update: se non volete cancellare il vostro account su Instagram basta aggiungere il vostro nome sulle foto prima di caricarle! (nell'app store ci sono varie app che permettono di aggiungere il watermark)

No comments:

Post a Comment