Thursday 27 December 2012

Xmas/Yule holidays + ootd

As you might know, I'm pagan so I don't celebrate on the 25th but on the 21th (during the solstice).
Btw i had to "celebrate" (=eat like pigs) like everyone else...

Me and my mom decorated a small tree (which was constantly attacked by Khepri and Jasper! )...it turned out lovely and the butterflies on it are symbols of evolution, growth and it's obviously really positive!




I also made some pics of my outfit and makeup -posted on instagram @nymphearose - also let me know if you'd like to see my #ootd ! ✌


 
gnam gnam!
Asap I'll go ice skating and I can't wait! I was really good at rollerblading, when i was a child, but I never tried on ice! (Expect some pics of me falling, lol! )

Follow me on Twitter or instagram for constant update !

And..... if you have a request or just want to share some love, send me an email at nymphearose@gmail.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment