Saturday 8 December 2012

[Review] Dueba Gossip Grey ~ at EyeCandys


Two weeks ago I received the package from EyeCandys (eyecandys.com) with 2 lens cases and the circle lenses Dueba Gossip Grey and here's my review!

First of all the shipping time was really fast, less than 2 weeks, and EyeCandys has a great customer support, they are really kind and professional.

The lenses are original and high quality!





Brand: Dueba
Origin:
South Korea
Water content:
38%
Diameter:
14.5 mm
Base Curve:
8.6
Duration:
1 year disposable


Design:    

The design is really interesting, it creates lovely "levels" of colour and it blends really well with my brown natural eyes! It reminds the eyes of dolls... I really felt like a doll!!!
The color is 3 shades of grey that look kinda greenish, be aware of the lizard look!

Enlargement:   

The diameter is 14.5mm and it's perfect for the dolly look, it's not huge like 15.00mm but creates on my eyes the perfect balance.


Comfort:   

These lenses are really comfortable, sometimes I needed to check if I still had them on, lol! I haven't used eye drops wearing them for 6-7hours but my eyes were becoming red. I think that using eye drops every 2-3hours will make them comfortable for more hours!


Overall:   

I really recommend these lenses and the site Eyecandys.com ! Great service and fast shipping! These lenses come in different colours and I think they're worth trying! 


Now more photos to show you the lenses!


Many people told me I look like a doll *-*
Lovely colour!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment