Sunday 27 November 2011

Are animals like clothes?


He is Khepri )

On thursday, before going to the cinema, I went to the vet and waiting for my turn I heard the 'story' of a woman... talking about her dog.
Her dog is 3y.o. she bought it (i didnt get which was its breed) by the way she said she first bought one but then she found out the dog was ill and she just gave it back to the seller and bought another one.... What the f#ck?!?!? 

Are animals like clothes that you can change 'em?!? I would have punched her in the face stupid b*tch!

If a cat/dog is ill.. you're supposed to go to the vet and get him cured, not just throw it away like a rotten apple! 

If you don't love animals... don't get them! They are living being and they deserve love no matter if they are ''perfect and pedigree''. They are worth the best things... ! I hate the human race and it's not the first time I'm saying it.

Have a shiny day and give a kiss to all your animals from me,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment