Monday 21 November 2011

Save a kitten!

Hey everyone,

I've got some good news!

On friday I went to the university to talk with a teacher and when I was waiting for the bus to come back home I saw a girl with a small red kitten in her hands and I couldn't stop myself from saying ''have you just found him?''(I guessed it since the kitten was dirty and didn't look good).

Well after some chit chat we took him to a vet (fortunately the girl lives in my city) and then I kept him.... and here he is:



He was starving (who knows when he had the last meal), btw he's doing well, eats a lot and plays with Khepri all the time!!!
He's so cute and a bit afraid (he was found by the streets and nearby there were his mom and bro dead :( ) but he just needs to be safe and loved!

Cant wait to see him after the first bath (I only 'dry-cleaned' him) and I bet he'll be a beautiful ginger cat !!!

He hasn't got an ufficial name yet... any suggestions are welcome!!!

Have a shiny and love-full day,

Nymphea Rose

xoxo

1 comment: