Monday 28 November 2011

Giving a name to a baby/puppy/kitten etc..


The name is important for human being as much as for animals: a dog knows if you're looking for him when you say his name.. when your cat is a kitten you should say his name when you're giving food to him so that he thinks ''my name = food" and he'll be happy =^.^=

I do care a lot about names... even in a game (like Metin2, Shaiya, Flyff, Nostal etc..) each character has a specific name and it represents a part of my soul and every name has its meaning. (just like 'Nefertary', it represents my whole person).

I 'found' the red kitten on friday 18th and I've come up with lots of names like:

Artù, Hermes, Nespola, Horus, Puzzolo( for fun)..... but none of those satisfied me, because they didn't ''fit'' him.

The other day I didn't remember which name was suggested by my bf and I had in my mind the name ''Jasper''... and I think that the name just has to ''appear'' in your mind in some way... when you don't expect it.

So let me introduce you....... Jasper !!!

What about you? How do you choose your pets' names?

Have a shiny day,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment