Wednesday 16 November 2011

This or That?

Since today I'm not in the mood to.... anything!

I'm just going to write down the answers to this tag (I'd love if you'd join and just post your answers!)

Blush or Bronzer?  I wish I could say both but I think I'm going to say Blush!

Lipgloss or Lipstick? Of course lipstick, since I don't like to have my hair sticked to my lips!!

Eyeliner or Mascara? A month ago I would have said 'mascara' since I couldn't live without, but I've switched to falsies then I'd say Eyeliner!

Foundation or Concealer? Of course concealer!

Neutral or Colorful eyeshadows? Lately I'm into the 'neutral' mood.


Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Pressed!

Brushes or Sponge? I'd say fingers! The warmth of the fingers makes the foundation/concealer work better!

French Manicure or Plain Colour? I like the french a lot, but when I'm in a hurry I go for the plain!

Long or short nails? I love both and I've had til the last month the long and almond nails but now they are short.. so I'd just say both.

Acrylic or Natural? I've been using the gel, btw I prefer the acrylic/gel over the natural ones

Dark or Neon colors?  Both, it depends on my mood.

Perfume or Essence? Hmmm I dont know actually.

Body butter or Body cream? I love body butter and my skin is dry

Bath foam or Bath soap? I'd say bath foam!

Lush or other brands? I havent tried yet Lush products!

Jeans or Jumpsuit? Of course jeans! Casual but not ''too casual''

Dress or Skirt? Hmmm.... in summer I love wearing dresses... and in winter I prefer the skirt with a shirt and high heels for a business/classy look

Stripes or Tartan? None!

Sandals or Flip-Flop? Sandals!

Hat or Scarf? Maybe scarf.

Small or long earrings? Both, it depends on the other accessories!

Necklace or bracelet? Same as before!

High heels or ballerina?  Both, it depends on the day... outfit etc...

Cowboy or Horsewoman boots? Wtf?! None!

Hoodie or Jacket? Jacket!

Bershka or H&M? I havent bought anything from H&M yet ç_ç so Bershka.

Curly or Straight hair? Wavy, better!

Chignon or Ponytail? Ponytail for daytime, chignon for nighttime!

Bobbypins or hair bands? Maybe bobbypins 

Hair gel or Hair spray? Hair spray, looks cleaner.

Long or Short? Long (mine reaches my bottom :P)

Front Fringe or lateral bangs? It depends, right now I've got the front fringe.

Storm or Cold? This is weird.. well I love the rain!

Summer or Winter? Winter

Spring or Fall? Spring

Choco or Vanilla? Vanilla

Coffe or Tea? Tea

Sweet or Salted? Salted

Love or Money? Love

Car or Moto? Car

Wine or Beer? Wine

Finally I'm done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment