Saturday 26 November 2011

Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 1


The "Twilight" Saga has almost come to an end. Yesterday I've watched "Breaking Dawn" at the cinema with my sister and a girl.

Fortunately we had some pop corns and coke unless I would have fallen asleep!

I'm just going to list the key points of this movie and comment them:


  • The movie starts with the wedding of Bella and Edward: I expected it to be more ''vampire-like'' or more bloody.
  • Honey Moon: they have sex but it's not ''sweet'' or ''romantic''.... the only thing I can remember is that he broke everything. (What was supposed to be passionate, was ilarious!)
  • Pregnancy: In 2 months she's ready to give birth to ''it''. The baby seems to suck the life from his/her mother and Bella becomes skinny and just not looking well!
  • Baby birth: Suddenly her back broke and they had to ''take the baby our of her''. This is splatter (according to me). She dies and Edward injects his poison in Bella's heart to save her... in the meanwhile there's a wolf fight (I'm not talking about it since it didnt seem important) and the FINAL scene is.......... Bella's shiny hair...... her skin becoming lighter.... and ..... BOOM her eyes red.
*clap clap* THIS IS IT!

wtf?!

I think this is the worst movie of the saga. Bad acting (especially Kristen Steward with her ''mono-look''), bad special effects (you could say when they used green screen) and .... bad make up! I'm not a fan of this saga and I just went to watch it for my sister, I couldn't care less about it!
By the way, if you're going to watch this movie, keep that money in your pocket and buy a nice book. It's healthier for your brain...



It's 00:39 in Italy and I think I'm going to bed, have a shiny night

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment