Monday 30 January 2012

Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe (Explicit) Official Music Video

Latest single from Nicki Minaj is Stupid Hoe !





The video has no story, no meaning (just like the lyrics)... she shows her tongue(weird, looks like a worm), boobs and ass (as always!)

The music reminds me the videogame pacman aha!



By the way the song is really addicting and if you sing along ''you're a stupid hoe'' you'll feel your lips burn (and you'll get lips like nicki minaj's!)
The video is not made that well... That fake leg at the beginning is horrible... and when she's got the pink wing and white eyeliner some stars are on the right ear to hide something I guess the wig doesn't look nice there or I don't know...the effects are ''poor'', nothing special.... I think she could have done something funnier so she wouldn't get all those thumbs down on YouTube!!!

I really love the makeup looks (except the blue one!) and this is my fav:

I love the pink eyeshadow, the liner, the lashes....the lips and wig! Everything!!! The freakles are super cute too!





Well...... I hope Nicki is going to make a nice song again like ''a moment for life''....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment