Saturday 24 March 2012

Apple-ism ... the new religion!

Hello,

sorry for being inactive lately... but I've been kinda busy and I had to go to Naples often so when I was home, I was soooo tired! (I am now too!).

By the way.. this morning, while I was on the bus going to Naples, I heard on the radio that when the new iPad came out (I don't know when..) some people really ran to be the first to buy it... and I heard that someone slept by the streets too to be the first........


Are you serious? 


I'm speechless, believe it or not, soon there will be the ''apple-ism'' a new religion!
(and Jobs will be like Maometto).. 

Ehm... it's 1.00am and I really need to sleep.... so here's a pic of me of today (camwhoring on the bus, yeah!)...



and then.... goodnight!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment